Ir al contenido principal

MY FUTURE JOB


Has I mentioned in previous blog that my dream is to go live in Barcelona, I would like to practice my profession in España, but before, I wish I could change things in my country, the Chilean system urgently needs changes and I wish I could help with my knowledges.
One of the reasons I have for wanting to leave, is that I love to know new places, I have also received good comments from Esapaña, I am excited for a couple years!. Another reason is that in Chile the salary is very low, I feel like I don't appreciate the importance of social workers in society, it´s sad that I have to leave the country so that the state appreciates my profession, anyway, I still want to leave jajajaj. 

I would like to have my office, but I would also like to work on the street, I think visiting and becoming part of society´s problems is important for a social worker and for discipline only in this way we could understand what the rest needs I think it is the perfect mix to avoid falling into routine, doing different things every day is great, we also know different realities it leaves you a lot of learning. I am really eager to know the realities of another country but before that I would like to help change the realities of my country, Chile is very unfair, that was my motivation to choose social work, because I hate injustices, I hope to fulfill my dreams and that you fulfill yours dreams.

Regardssss! <3


Guía de la ciudad: Barcelona | Move LatAm | BCD Travel ...   Santiago de Chile - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Moira, I also would like to work like you, in the street and not with a daily routine.
    I hope you can do all this things, and go to Spain :)
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Travel can help you to take another vision of the world and that could be great to know better how change the injustices, I hope your dream come true

    ResponderEliminar

  4. We have some things in common, just like you, I want to go to other countries and know their realities. Be a global agent of change (and why not? Dreaming is free)!

    ResponderEliminar

  5. I share everything you say and I hope you will receive me in Barcelona sometime <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi! I totally agree with you that Chile is a very unfair country where professionals in the social area are highly undervalued. I really hope that this reality can change and that you too can achieve all your dreams!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Like you, i hate injustice, i hope someday we can manage to change some things, greeatings!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi moira! I think it would be an amazing opportunity for you to go to work in spain. I hope you can make all the changes that you want and go happy to spain.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. It is truth what you say about salary, and yes, it is so sad. I hope you can fulfill your dream!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I agree with you, Chile has a lot of injustice and inequality. I like that you want to change that, I hope you can contribute to this country and you can live in Barcelona!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I think that make changes in our own territories it is very important to make real changes in the system.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite Holiday

This picture was taken in 2017 and is my favorite becauseit sample my happiness from those days. It was on summer vacation, near the new year. My dad took the picture from his cellphone.  It was the first time in my life that I had the opportunity to meet and touch a dolphin.The place is located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.I recommend anyone who can make a trip to live this beautiful experience. The trip is several hours but it´s really worth it, the people I meet were very friendly and funny. The culture of Dominican Republic is very different. There is a lot of poverty but despite that people are happy.The weather is one of my favorite and its beaches are beautiful. I love having the opportunity to travel and thanks my parents for that. I certainly recommend the experience to all who are curious to know the Caribbean and the dolphins. It´s a trip to take with family, friends or whoever you want.

My favorite Concert

One of my favorite concerts was on February 25, 2019. This concert was at the Viña del Mar festival, for those who don't know this holiday is held in the "Quinta Vergara", which is located in Viña del Mar. I went to this concert with three friends, that day was Wisin and Yandel, a comedian named Felipe Avello and Sebastian Yatra. Our greatest interest was to see Wisin and Yandel, I remember they were the first to show up, with my friends we were very excited and we began to sing and dance, the whole concert was very entertaining and exciting, we knew all his songs, and we were left wanting more. Wisin and Yandel are singers born in Puerto Rico, are well known within the reggaeton urban genre, in 2000 they released their first album, wich was named as “Los reyes del Nuevo milenio”, they've been in the music industry for over 20 years, and they continue to be heard to this day, they are one of the best known musical duos in the reggaeton world. They are als