Ir al contenido principal

My holidays 2020

This year I went to many places and I would like to remember them.
Starting the year, in January, I went to "Las cruces" beach whit my boyfriend and some friends, we stay for 5 days, it was a relaxed travel, I had a great time, in the day we slept late, we took turn cooking, in the afternoon we went to the craft fair and we were goig to "Mampato" we took the bus to go to "El tabo", we bought to drink and we sat on the beach, when I get homewe were still drinking (jejeej) and we played (cards, the piramid, care caca, cariocas, etc) we asleep very late. Were incredible days! 

After a few days, with my boyfriend and our friends from university, we went to a friend´s house in Viña del Mar, we stayed 5/6 days, and it was similar to the previous trip. I always enjoy with my friends and I love the beach, is the perfect combination!, the days always pass quickly.




In february I went to La Serena with my family and my boyfriend (again xD), we went for 10 Days, the department where we stay, it was located next to the craft fair (in "4 Esquinas"), we were always in the games and eating delicious things. At night we were going to dance. One of those days we went to Valle del Elqui, it is really nice.





At the end of February, with my boyfriend we went to El Tabo for a week, it was a wonderful dyas, I always enjoy your company, and we have similar tastes, we like to cook and enjoy the beach. 

Comentarios

  1. Hi! I'm glad you had many trips with friends, family, and your boyfriend before the pandemic started. I can see that you enjoyed them very much. Your memories and photos are very beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the mampatoooo and please let's go to the beach in 2021 pleaseeee

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think it's great that you had a good vacation, it's great when you travel with friends. Besides, there will be a better destination than "El Tabo"? It's like that destination as entertaining as it is beautiful, there is a lot to do and if you go with friends, much better!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your holidays sounds really amazing! Friends + a really beautiful place (like beach) are the perfect combination!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite Holiday

This picture was taken in 2017 and is my favorite becauseit sample my happiness from those days. It was on summer vacation, near the new year. My dad took the picture from his cellphone.  It was the first time in my life that I had the opportunity to meet and touch a dolphin.The place is located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.I recommend anyone who can make a trip to live this beautiful experience. The trip is several hours but it´s really worth it, the people I meet were very friendly and funny. The culture of Dominican Republic is very different. There is a lot of poverty but despite that people are happy.The weather is one of my favorite and its beaches are beautiful. I love having the opportunity to travel and thanks my parents for that. I certainly recommend the experience to all who are curious to know the Caribbean and the dolphins. It´s a trip to take with family, friends or whoever you want.

My favorite Concert

One of my favorite concerts was on February 25, 2019. This concert was at the Viña del Mar festival, for those who don't know this holiday is held in the "Quinta Vergara", which is located in Viña del Mar. I went to this concert with three friends, that day was Wisin and Yandel, a comedian named Felipe Avello and Sebastian Yatra. Our greatest interest was to see Wisin and Yandel, I remember they were the first to show up, with my friends we were very excited and we began to sing and dance, the whole concert was very entertaining and exciting, we knew all his songs, and we were left wanting more. Wisin and Yandel are singers born in Puerto Rico, are well known within the reggaeton urban genre, in 2000 they released their first album, wich was named as “Los reyes del Nuevo milenio”, they've been in the music industry for over 20 years, and they continue to be heard to this day, they are one of the best known musical duos in the reggaeton world. They are als

MY FUTURE JOB

Has I mentioned in previous blog that my dream is to go live in Barcelona, I would like to practice my profession in España, but before, I wish I could change things in my country, the Chilean system urgently needs changes and I wish I could help with my knowledges. One of the reasons I have for wanting to leave, is that I love to know new places, I have also received good comments from Esapaña, I am excited for a couple years!. Another reason is that in Chile the salary is very low, I feel like I don't appreciate the importance of social workers in society, it´s sad that I have to leave the country so that the state appreciates my profession, anyway, I still want to leave jajajaj.  I would like to have my office, but I would also like to work on the street, I think visiting and becoming part of society´s problems is important for a social worker and for discipline only in this way we could understand what the rest needs I think it is the perfect mix to avoid falling into routi